This is my guide to the best beauty products I have discovered. All of the products reviewed are tried and tested and are some of the best beauty products you can get. I will continually update this blog with new and exciting beauty products that I discovery. So if you are looking for advice on which type of moisturizer to use, blow dryer to buy, or info about any other type of beauty product, look no further than here for your guide to the best beauty products available!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

BareMinerals--Mineral Foundation

BareMinerals is an amazing make-up line. The foundation is an all natural powder made of minerals rather than heavy, gloopy liquid foundations. BareMinerals goes on simply and quickly like powder but provides the same coverage as a typical foundation. The best part of BareMinerals (in my opinion)?--that it doesn't clog pores and you can fall asleep in it without worrying about damaging your skin. It's actually good for your skin! Often times, late at night, I do not have the energy to want to take all my make-up off. It's such a relief to have a foundation that it is ok to sleep in. For that reason, BareMinerals is a beauty must have in my book!
BareMinerals Get Started Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment